hello artist. welcome to PÄS Gallery. our submission guidelines are in place to help you prepare for a show in a gallery setting.
we are primarily interested in the artist more than the art. however, the art must be excellent. we’re different than most because we know that ultimately, it’s the artist who creates the art—the expression from your gut, the explosion of passion from your one-of-a-kind insides. we want to know you. we want artists who are unique. we want artists who work hard. we want artists who dig deep. your bio speaks volumes. that’s where we like to start.
it’s that simple.
we accept all media, from poetry to oil, sculpture to collage. we’re even down with beat-boxing submissions. simultaneous submissions and previously exhibited works are okay. if it’s good, it’s good. there are just a few guidelines that we strictly enforce. know them before submitting your work:
- your art must be original and from your gut. it must be art that you’ve created out of pure passion. not created to just hang in a gallery. please do not ask us to show unless the art being submitted is already complete. no exceptions.
- polish your bio. and be prepared to give a narrative on your submitted work.
- all art must be ready to hang. there will be no framing or adding wires during the install of an exhibit. unless your art is an installation (smartass). please come ready.
- you will be immediately declined if you include, “please help me” or, “i really need to sell” in your submission.
- send in your best work. your works submitted are only as good as your worst piece. it helps us both.
submit a brief biography and jpgs to valerie @ 2PAS.org.
we usually put together our exhibit rosters quarterly. sometimes every six months. don’t be anxious. also, as the gallery directors, we may offer criticism. take it as you will. and remember, we love you more than your art.
if/when you are asked to take part in a group show or have a solo show, we will meet and go over all the details regarding rights and commission. thanks for your interest in PÄS Gallery.
brian and kristy prince